VACANCY - Commercial Sales Executive
Tuesday 31 October 2017
Applications invited for an open vacancy within the club's sales team.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within Newcastle Falcons corporate sales team, with applications invited for a commercial sales executive to join the busy department at the Aviva Premiership club.
Reports to: Head of Commercial Sales
Closing date: 17/11/2017
Interview date: Week commencing 27th November
- Selling corporate hospitality packages including Hospitality Boxes, Legends Club, International Suite, Premier Club, Fifteen @ The Falcons and 100 Club season packages and single game opportunities via the generation of new business contact and renewals and up-selling to existing customers.
- Selling sponsorship opportunities including match, ball and programme sponsorships.
- Assist in the selling of a range of events including golf days, dinners, travel packages and other non-match-day events.
- Account management for existing club and competition sponsors.
- Assist in the management of databases of all existing and new business contact through CRM.
- Achieving various Commercial Sales targets
- Feedback on experience from hospitality customers
- Management of databases of all existing and new business contacts through CRM
- Sales and customer service experience is essential
- Experience of sales via telephone and via face-to-face appointments
- Well organised with attention to detail in all aspects of your working day
- Enthusiastic and hard working
- Experience of Customer Relationship Management systems and MS packages including word, excel, outlook and CRM
- Experience of working in a dynamic team environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong promotional skills and the ability to manage own workload
- Ability to create and maintain strong working links and relationships
- Ability to work to a flexible schedule as some weekend work is required along with commercial events
- Ability to work as part of a team and meet organisational demands
- Self-motivated, organised, enthusiastic and honest personal attributes
- Ability to make decisions and use own initiative
- Current UK driving license
- Ownership of a car
Please send a CV and covering letter detailing relevant experience and why you are suitable for the job to:
Newcastle Rugby Ltd, Kingston Park, Brunton Road, Kenton Bank Foot, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE13 8AF