Newcastle Rugby Ltd are looking to recruit a ticket office and retail supervisor.
Reporting to the ticket and retail manager, the purpose of the role is to support the senior management team in all aspects of retail and ticketing, ensuring excellent customer service and adherence to Newcastle Rugby Ltd company policies.
The post will be on a 20 hours per week contract with a competitive hourly rate, applicants expected to be flexible over seven days, which will include match days.
Key tasks will include:
• Providing customer service to supporters face to face, by email and by telephone, in the club shop and ticket office.
• Ensuring customer details and information are kept up to date using our CRM system.
• Making a minimum number of daily outbound calls to supporters of Newcastle Falcons to meet sales targets.
• Liaising with away clubs to organise ticketing for supporters and club allocations.
• Stock checking.
• Maintaining the retail online store and fulfilling online orders.
• Match day retail/ticketing unit supervision.
The ideal candidate will:
• Have experience in customer service.
• Have experience in retail and/or ticketing.
• Have an outgoing, friendly, and approachable personality.
• Have the ability to work on their own, be a self-starter and take the initiative.
• Be highly motivated.
• Be presentable.
• Clean driving licence preferred.
Please email your CV to email@example.com by 5pm on October 31.